Mercer Healthy Living Fall Lab Fest will be held on Saturday, October 25th from 7 to 10:30 a.m. at Mercer County Community Hospital, 800 W. Main St., Coldwater. A variety of blood tests are offered conveniently in one place at discounted prices. For more information, call 419-678-5613.
Mercer Health’s Fall Lab Fest to be held on Saturday, October 25th
Sep 11 2014
Blood Tests Offered:
· Lipid Profile/Cardiac Risk Screening ($20)
12 hour fast required
· Comprehensive Metabolic Health Panel—Includes glucose ($25)
2 hour fast required
· Complete Blood Count—Includes Anemia Screening ($10)
· C-Reactive Protein-hs ($20)
· Hemoglobin A1C Diabetes Screening ($25)
· Prostate (PSA) Screening ($30)
· Thyroid Screening—TSH & Free T4 ($40)
· Vitamin D Screening ($35)
FREE colorectal cancer test kits available. Flu Shots will be offered. ($30) No charge to Medicare Plan B enrollees, please bring card.