Position: Nutrition Services Aide – Dishwasher 2
Shift: Evening (4PM – 8PM)
Status: Part-Time; Minimum average of: 2 weekday (M-Thr) shifts per biweekly pay period plus every 4th Friday and every 4th weekend (Saturday and Sunday)
Holidays: Yes – Rotation
We currently have an opportunity to join our Nutrition Services team. This role requires strong customer service skills and will be accountable for meeting the high expectations of our patients and community. This position reports to the Executive Chef.
• Food service experience desirable.
• Washes and sanitizes all dishes, carts, pots and pans in kitchen and cafeteria
• Prepares and sets up tray line and transports carts to and from nursing units
• Must be willing to learn other department related functions as needed
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with individuals of all ages
• Ability to successfully manage a variety of tasks as well as multi tasks
• Ability to exercise good judgment
• Function productively in a team environment, and be able to work independently
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
• Must be able to pull, push and bend.
• Must be able to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds