Position: RN (3 Opportunities)
Shift: 12 hour shifts; 6:30pm- 7:00am
Status: Full-Time; 6 shifts per biweekly pay period
Weekends: Every third weekend
Holidays: Yes- Rotation
This position reports to the Director of Inpatient Services.
• Graduate of accredited School of Nursing/College of Nursing
• Current Ohio RN licensure
• CPR/BLS certification, required during orientation
• ACLS certification within one year of hire
• Basic telemetry course required within six months
• Pediatric or ICU training within one year
• Responsible for delivery of patient care through the use of the nursing process, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Primary focus is care of Telemetry, Medical/Surgical, Pediatric, and ICU patients as applicable.
• Demonstrates basic clinical skills in the assessment and delivery of care for patients of all ages.
• Demonstrates excellence in multisystem assessments, clinical performance, and critical thinking.
• Works closely with patients and families, often one-on-one with teaching.
• Knowledge to assist with invasive procedures.
• Use of monitoring equipment and the analyzation and interpretation of data.
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills with the ability to implement ACLS protocols and functions independently in critical and emergency situations.
• Assists with committees, task forces, special projects, and monitors per direction of management.
• Individual is self-motivated with strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, and functions as a team player.
• Demonstrates ability to work in a fast pace environment and to prioritize care in handling various patient loads.
• Computer and keyboarding skills.
• Effective communication skills in dealing with physicians, co-workers, patients and families.
• Ability to think critically in the care of telemetry and medical-surgical patients including interpretation, analysis, and evaluation.
• Occasionally, lifts and carries weights up to 50 pounds.