Position: Part-Time RN/LPN for Urgent Care
Shift: 5:30 p.m. to midnight weekdays and 1:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. weekends and holidays.
Status: Part Time; 3 shifts per biweekly pay period
Weekends: Yes – Every third weekend rotation
Holidays: Yes – Rotation
We currently have an opportunity for a Part-Time RN/LPN position for Urgent Care at the Medical Center in Celina. This position reports to the Medical Center Manager.
• Graduate of accredited School of Nursing /College of Nursing.
• Current Ohio RN/LPN license.
• ACLS & PALS certification desirable.
• CPR/BLS certification, required within 90 days
• Previous urgent care or physician office experience preferred
• Two years of hospital nursing experience preferred
• Electronic medical record experience and EPIC experience a plus
• Demonstrates effective communication skills in dealing with individuals of varying ages, providers, co-workers, patients and families.
• Demonstrates ability to exercise effective clinical reasoning related to the assessment, care delivery and evaluation of patients of all ages.
• Demonstrates effective problem solving and critical thinking skills in role.
Skill and Ability:
• Ability to work independently and as a team player, to exercise good judgment and successfully manage multitasking.
• Must possess and demonstrate the basic clinical skills to perform the assessment and delivery of care for patients of all ages.
• Individual is self-motivated with strong organizational skills, a positive attitude, and functions as a team players.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills in dealing with physicians, co-workers, patients and families.
• Required to become skilled in the EPIC electronic health record.
• Occasionally lifts and carries weights up to 50lbs.
• Ability to think critically including interpretation, analysis, and evaluation.
• Ability to demonstrate competencies with applicable policies and procedures as outlined in the Orientation Program prior to the completion of orientation.
• Assist with committees, special projects, and performance measures and monitors per the direction of the department manager.
• Ability to perform other duties as assigned and required per the department manager.