Position: Certified Medical Assistant/ LPN, or RN
Shift: Evening hours; 5:45 pm – 9:00 pm
Status: Part-Time; 2 shifts per week
We currently have an opportunity for an energetic professional in our Southland Walk-in Clinic located in New Bremen for a part-time Certified Medical Assistant/LPN or RN for the Mercer Health Medical Group. This position reports to the Practice Manager.
• Associate degree in Medical Office Assistant or Nursing
• Certification as a Certified Medical Office Assistant or Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio
• CPR/BLS within 90 days of hire
• 3 to 5 years previous experience working in a physician practice setting is preferred
• Understanding of medical terminology
• Prior experience with an Electronic Health Record system
• Rooms and assesses patients of varying ages.
• Effectively educates patients.
• Performs dressing changes.
• Demonstrates excellent ability to work with the public and individuals of varying ages.
• Portrays a professional, courteous, and helpful attitude to customers.
• Serves as a liaison between clients and Office Physician.
• Collaborates and establishes a good working rapport with Office Physician and all internal/external customers in order to achieve maximum productivity and efficiency.
• Demonstrates accurate and efficient use of the electronic health record and registration system.
• Performs other duties as needed.
• Required to become skilled in the electronic health record system.
• Demonstrates/uses effective problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player, to exercise good judgment, and to successfully multitask.
• Excellent computer skills and an ability to grasp new computer programs a must.
• Requires exceptional organizational skills.
• Positive service oriented interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
CONTACT US also at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail: attn: Human Resources
800 West Main St.
Coldwater, OH 45828