Mercer Health's visiting hours have recently changed as a result of our response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Current visiting hours are:
Hospital Visiting Hours
7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Maternity Visiting Hours
9 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Visitors must stay in the room with the patient. Waiting rooms will be unavailable for use.
- Limit one (1) visitor for the duration of stay.
- Visitors will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- No visitors are allowed in the hospital from 6 p.m. – 7 a.m. overnight, unless a support person is accompanying a maternity patient.
- Patients with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19: No visitors allowed at this time.
- ICU & Acute Care Units: (1) adult visitor allowed for the duration of stay.
- Pediatrics: (2) adult visitors allowed for the duration of stay.
- Surgery: (1) adult visitor/support person allowed.
- Child Birth Center: (1) support person allowed for the duration of stay.
- Emergency Department: (1) support person allowed.
- Outpatient Services: (1) support person allowed in departments with the ability to room immediately. Examples include: OPC, OB Ultrasound, Urgent Care, DMC, The Center for Healthy Weight & Wellness, etc. This does not include Lab, Radiology, or Therapy.
- Patient Facing End-of-Life: 1 visitor allowed. Clergy is also permitted after proper screening.
- Patients with significant disabilities: (1) support person.