Position: Radiologic Technologist
Shift: Float position- works any shift and any weekend that is needed
Status: Part-Time; 48 hours per biweekly pay period
Weekends: Yes- Rotation
Holidays: Yes- Rotation
This position reports to the Radiology Manager.
• Associates Degree (Accredited School of Radiology) or equivalent hospital based certified radiology program
• Must be a registered technologist with the ARRT and ODH
• CPR/BCLS certified
• CT Registry a plus
• Collaborates with members of the health care team to perform Radiology exams on patients of all ages while adhering to JCAHO and other regulatory standards.
• Individual is self-motivated with strong organizational and communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Works both independently and as a team player, to encourage teamwork in others.
• Exercises good judgment, and successfully multi-tasks.
• Demonstrates effective problem solving skills in role responsibilities.
• Communicates effectively with individuals of all ages.
• Demonstrates positive service oriented interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
• Must have basic computer and keyboarding skills to perform clerical duties (scheduling, pre-certification), and order entry.
• Basic skills in medical imaging
• Occasionally lifts or carries items up to 50 pounds.