Pain Management services are available in the Outpatient Center at Mercer County Community Hospital. Patients who suffer from chronic pain including sciatica, migraines, back pain and more may benefit from pain management services.
Two pain management providers, Dr. Keith Snow and Jamie Nutt, CNP, along with a knowledgeable support staff, offer interventional pain management including but not limited to:
- Interventional therapy for chronic pain
- Radiofrequency ablation procedures
- Trigger point injections
- Sacroiliac/facet injections
- Epidural steroid injections
- Spinal cord stimulator implant placement, trials management
- Pain pump implant placement, trials and management
- Occipital nerve blocks for headaches
- Botox and other injections
- Hip, knee and foot injections
- Facial blocks/peripheral and central nerve blocks
Dr. Snow and Jamie Nutt, CNP, and their team work closely with their patients to reduce the need for long term medication management to help patients have a better quality of life.