We would like to hear from qualified, highly-motivated individuals who share the Mission of Mercer Health to positively steer our community’s health. Your decision to join the Mercer Health team is one that will be rewarded on a daily basis as you make life better for patients and their families.
As the largest healthcare provider in Mercer County, you will play a key role in helping us serve our community and provide the best possible patient experience.
We are proud of the work we do and our people who do it. We would like to talk with you about joining our organization.
Our comprehensive benefits program gives you the coverage you need to manage your health and care for your family. Eligibility for these benefits is based on employment status and other eligibility rules:
- Paid vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Health Insurance
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement Plan (Hospital positions)
- Social Security (Physician Practices positions)
- Participation in federal Medicare benefits
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Group Life and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Incentives
- Employee Cafeteria
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Direct Deposit of Payroll
- Payroll Deduction
- In-house pharmacy prescription services
- Voluntary deferred compensation programs
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Discount ticket sales
- Employee Health Services – Flu Shots
CONTACT US also at email@example.com
Mail: attn: Human Resources
800 West Main St.
Coldwater, OH 45828