Mercer Health offers Volunteen and Job Shadowing Programs for both high school and college age students.
- Our Volunteen program is designed for high school or college students who would like to assist in a variety of settings throughout the organization on an on-going basis.
- Our Job Shadowing program allows for high school or college students to observe in a variety of departments throughout the organization on a short term basis.
Interested in Volunteering?
For more information about our Volunteen program, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services at 419-678-5132 or email email@example.com. Please return completed forms to the Director of Volunteer Services via email or to 800 W. Main St., Coldwater, OH 45828.
Interested in Job Shadowing?
Job Shadowing is available for those with specific interests. For more information about Job Shadowing, contact our Education Coordinator at 419-678-5119. To request a Job Shadow, print off and complete the "Job Shadowing Questionnaire" form and the "Confidentiality Statement" form below and mail it with your PPD skin test results (if not done at Mercer Health) to Attn: Education Coordinator, Mercer Health, 800 W. Main St., Coldwater, OH 45828. Other pertinent forms are available for review below.
- Job Shadowing Questionnaire
- Confidentiality Statement for Job Shadowing
- Dress Code for Job Shadowing
- Handwashing for Job Shadowing
- HIPAA for Job Shadowing
- In What Departments Can I Job Shadow
- Job Shadowing Requirements
- Standard Precautions for Job Shadowing (link all of these to the appropriate form)