How do I get to the Wound Healing Center?
To become a patient at the Wound Healing Center, you can self refer by calling 419-586-9657. You can also contact your doctor and ask him/her to refer you to us.
When should I call the Wound Healing Center?
You should call the Center when:
- Your wound has not improved in 4 weeks.
- Your wound has increased drainage, size or redness.
- Your wound is causing discomfort or pain.
We also offer Wound Care Supplies
Your doctor may order wound care supplies for you. Unless otherwise requested, we use Mercer Health Durable Medical Equipment.
To help you minimize or eliminate up front fees for services, we will file your insurance for you.
Comprehensive Therapies Utilized
We offer a wide variety of treatment therapies based upon the specific needs of your wound and the reason why it has occurred. After the cause has been identified, we will develop a treatment plan that will heal your wound utilizing the most cost effective therapy available.
Among our state of the art therapies are:
- Comprehensive arterial assessment
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Bioengineered skin substitutes
- Compression Therapy
- Prescription Growth Factors
- Specialized Wound Dressings