At Mercer Health, prevention and safety are our primary goals. However, when an injury does occur, employers can be confident that our treatment of the employee will be timely and of the highest quality. Our efforts will include emphasis on a rapid and safe return to work for the employee, and sustained recovery for the injury. Treatment is provided with a team approach where the employer is a key member and is kept informed of progress and provided feedback to aid in the identification of worksite issues. Injury treatment includes:
- Defined Discharge Instructions
- Transitional Work Protocols
- Injury Case Management
- Job Site Analysis
- Functional Capacity Exams
- Return-To-Work Exams
- Ergonomic Studies for problem prone jobs
- On site physical and occupational therapy available (Provided by Community Sports and Therapy Center)
Post Accident Testing
- New Call Ahead Triage (419-586-1220): Getting injured workers to the right place for the best treatment.
- Occupational Health and Wellness (Community Medical Center, 950 S. Main St., Suite 1, Celina, Ohio)
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Mercer Health Medical Group at Ft. Recovery (1830 Union City Rd., Ft. Recovery, Ohio)
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 6:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Mercer County Community Hospital
- Doctor's Urgent Care