Mercer Health Surgical Weight Loss Support Group
The Mercer Health Center for Healthy Weight & Wellness offers a variety of support groups to best meet the needs of our patients and the community.
Mercer Health’s Center for Healthy Weight & Wellness offers a surgical weight loss support group that meets monthly for those preparing for weight loss surgery and for those that have had weight loss surgery. Community members are invited to attend.
Team members from the Center for Healthy Weight & Wellness will be present at all support groups to help answer any questions, provide any needed support, and discuss a variety of topics.
Our surgical weight loss support group meets monthly on Mondays at 5:30pm at the Mercer Health West Campus.
Thes Support Group sessions provides patients with an informal social setting in which they have the opportunity to:
- Share experiences and answer each other’s questions.
- Provide a safe and comfortable environment to share concerns and problems.
- Attend educational and social programs geared toward weight loss and weight loss surgery.
- Maintain long-term interaction with the multidisciplinary support team.
- Benefit from ongoing motivation and inspiration.
For a list of upcoming topics and dates, contact the Center for Healthy Weight & Wellness at 419-678-8446.