Beginning Thursday, March 19, 2020, no visitors are permitted at any Mercer Health location, due to ongoing concerns about COVID-19 (coronavirus). These visitor restrictions apply to all Mercer Health facilities.
- One (1) support person for Childbirth Center patients
- End of Life situations – close family and clergy only
- One (1) support person for surgical patients
- Minor patients (<=18 years old) limited to only parents, guardians or primary caregivers
- One (1) support person for individuals with significant disabilities
- All visitors to the hospital will be subject to screening for symptoms and travel or exposure history
- Visitors will be asked to leave the facility if they have had symptoms of the seasonal flu or COVID-19, such as shortness of breath, cough, fever, chills, headache, vomiting sore throat, muscle aches or diarrhea, in the past 48 hours or exposures in the last 14 days.
- If a patient requires a driver, the driver will be asked to wait in their car until the patient’s appointment is completed.
- Visitors cannot leave the patient’s room and must wash their hands, or use hand sanitizer, before and after leaving the building.
- Visitors may enter :
- On the East side of the hospital by using the Emergency Entrance
- On the West side of the hospital by using Entrance #3: West Entrance or Entrance #2: South Entrance, but will be stopped near the West Registration for screening.
- These entrances at the hospital will be temporarily closed to the public:
- Entrance #4: The Cedar Table Entrance
- Entrance #1: East Entrance
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, visitors and the community.