Position: Office Clinic Clerk
Shift: Combination of first and second shift
Status: Full-Time; 8 shifts per biweekly pay period
Weekends: Yes- Rotation
Holidays: Yes- Rotation
We currently have an opportunity for a Full-Time Office Clinic Clerk to work at our Doctor’s Urgent Care Clinic located at the Community Medical Center, Celina. This position reports to the Medical Center Manager.
• Medical terminology/background preferred
• Previous clerical and/or healthcare setting experience preferred
• Must be proficient in registration and responsible for checking new/returning patients and be a service liaison by providing excellent customer service to our customers as they come in and by maintaining traffic flow in our lobby.
• Must be warm, cheerful, and confident in manner in person and on the telephone.
• Must have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to multitask in a high volume department.
• Must be willing to promote service excellence by supporting patients’ direct/indirect needs as they arise.
• Will be trained on registration procedures for day time operations to cover shifts if needed
and provide backup coverage to Office Clerk on day shift when weekend rotation is scheduled.
• Perform other duties as assigned in Urgent Care department and/or as needed.
• Ability to demonstrate competencies as outlined in Urgent Care orientation prior to the completion of orientation.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent telephone skills
• Strong computer skills to include, basic keyboarding skills to perform clerical duties, Microsoft Word, Excel and must learn the EPIC registration software program.
• Detailed oriented.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.